Disclaimer: I'm my least favorite writing topic.
I've always been a bit wordy.
My first go of making a living out of it was at age seven, when I teamed up with a friend across the street to found The Lightening Strike, a neighborhood newsletter. We charged a dime per issue and I cried when one customer pointed out a grammatical error.
Since then, I've mastered the rules and learned when to ignore them. I've grown thicker skin and expanded my views far beyond the comforts of the cul-de-sac. Hell, I've even upped my rate a little.
I guess it's safe to say mama, I've made it.
When I'm not slingin' words, I find joy in:
* Waking up in places where I don't speak the language (try as I may – c'est la vie)
* Finding any excuse to wear my hiking boots
* Lifting heavy weights
* Eating in good company
* Spending time with family (hi guys!)
* Tagging @myhusband in memes
* Debating any willing party about the oxford comma
Oh yeah, and I dabble in design, too.
Health & wellness